We require a VR GP for our busy medical centre in Cannonvale, right next to Airlie Beach, the gate-way to Whitsunday Islands.
This lovely family practice is owned and operated by Dr Chris Gill and Kerri Gill. They have been locals in the Whitsundays since 2011 and in 2018 started their plans to open a medical practice.
They opened during the challenging lockdown period and now have three general practitioners, which are booked out a week in advance. All the general practitioners are locals, passionate about their medical service and a credit to the community of Airlie Beach.
As for the community, what can we say! Here are just a few of the advantages of living in this region and getting away from the “lockdown blues”.
What Affinity Family Medical offers:
- A Great family team of GPs and support staff
- 2 x Registered nurses to assist with procedures, chronic disease management and recalls
- Best Practice software, Hot Docs for recalls and online appointments
- 65% of banked receipts
- Patient base ready to go – patients waiting a week to see a GP at the practice
- Mixed billing
- On-site Practice Manager
- – Award-winning business management team
This position would suit a general practitioner who wants to hit the ground running, would love a Queensland lifestyle and looking to be a respected part of the Whitsunday community. Our locals love our practice!
If you and your family are considering a sea change – this is the perfect practice. Please email your CV and details through to email@example.com. This is a life choice that you will not forget.